I am working on Weblogic 9.1 to JBoss 5.1 Migration project .
I have successfully installed JBoss on my Local m/c.
Facing some Errors while I try to place my application on Jboss -> Deployment folder .
1. Failed to add Deployment ->fop.jar
2. Failed to add Deployment ->netuix_common.jar
3. Failed to add Deployment ->struts.jar
4. Unable to register deployment mBean
5. Error Installing the Parse
6. Error registering classLoader
The application I am placing in the deployment folder is in the exploded form(it included EJB2.0) and not in .war or .ear format
Can we used exploded form of application? If no , how can we change it ro war or ear format ?
Waiting for replay
Retrieving data ...