6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 11:39 AM by Howard Lee

cluster-ha-singleton example

Howard Lee Newbie

Hi,

I'm really interested in this example, and was trying out on AS 7.1.1. When I tried to deploy it, I got the below error message.

[Server:server-three] JBAS014775:    New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:

[Server:server-three]       service jboss.naming.context.java.comp.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.SchedulerBean (missing) dependents: [service jboss.naming.context.java.comp.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.SchedulerBean.HandleDelegate, service jboss.naming.context.java.comp.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.SchedulerBean.ORB, service jboss.naming.context.java.comp.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.SchedulerBean.Validator, service jboss.naming.context.java.comp.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.jboss-as-cluster-ha-singleton-service.SchedulerBean.ValidatorFactory]

Is this because I'm using AS 7.1.1?

Also I have a clustered set up (master/slave), and do I deploy this app. to the "other-server-group" (full-ha profile)? Or do I just deploy to "main-server-group" (full profile)?

Thank you very much for any help.