2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2013 5:23 AM by ejroberts

RegEx filter-spec on specific logger category in 7.2.0.Final not working

ejroberts

I am trying to filter out some warnings that are being generated when a war is deployed.

2013-06-20 09:53:06,220 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment](MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015960: Class Path entry jaxb-api.jar in /.../mywebapp.war/WEB-INF/lib/some-library.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

2013-06-20 09:53:19,258 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment](MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015893: Encountered invalid class name 'org.xmlpull.mxp1.MXParser,org.xmlpull.mxp1_serializer.MXSerializer' for service type 'org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserFactory'

I read the schema for the logging subsystem 1.2 and thought that I could configure this out as follows

<logger category="org.jboss.as.server.deployment">
      <level name="WARN"/> <filter-spec value="not(match(&quot;JBAS015960.*&quot;))"/>
      </logger>

If I add the same filter-spec to any of the handlers it works, but I don't really want to have the filter performed for every log event.

Is this a known issue, or does the configuration need to be altered when in the logger ?