4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2013 2:09 PM by Nicklas Karlsson

WildFly build fails on centos 6.4

Que Amankwa Newbie

During the build I get these results

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 19:04.097s

[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jul 29 18:39:08 BST 2013

[INFO] Final Memory: 281M/710M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.11:test (default-test) on project wildfly-arquillian-container-embedded: There are test failures.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] Please refer to /home/redbandit/src/JBoss/wildfly-8.0.0.Alpha3-src/arquillian/container-embedded/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results. ...

the log file reports the following error which seems to be caused by the ArchiveDeployer module;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test set: org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.embedded.CdiTestCase

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 19.568 sec <<< FAILURE!

org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.embedded.CdiTestCase  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!

org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.DeploymentException: Cannot deploy: test.war

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.ArchiveDeployer.deployInternal(ArchiveDeployer.java:83)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.ArchiveDeployer.deployInternal(ArchiveDeployer.java:64)

at org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.ArchiveDeployer.deploy(ArchiveDeployer.java:46)...

I'm fairly new to the jboss/platform so this doesn't mean much to me but I was wondering if anybody out there can make sense of this ?