1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 23, 2013 2:50 PM by bleathem

RF 4 datascroller update panel

elgaabeb

Hi,

I'm trying to update a panel which contain paging informations => Showing 1 - 10 of 204,261 results.

when the user move to another page through the scroller it should rerender these informations.

this is my panel :

<a4j:outputPanel id="resultSummary" ajaxRendered="true">
      <h:outputText value=" #{researchRes.searchInfo.totalResultCount} #{researchRes.searchInfo.adsCountPerPage} #{researchRes.searchInfo.displayedFirstIndex} Results found"/>
      </a4j:outputPanel>

here is my scroller :

<f:facet name="footer">
      <rich:dataScroller id="scroler" for="richTable" limitRender="false" render="dataGridPanel resultSummary" onbeforedomupdate="#{researchRes.updateSearchInformations()}">
      </rich:dataScroller>
      </f:facet>

This doesn't work !!  my panel is updated only if it is inside "richTable" panel which is result table. outside of it it is not refreshed.

I think that I should do somthing like reRender in RF 3 but it doesn't exist anymore for RF 4.

Could you tell how to do this in RF 4 ?

thanks in advance.

Regards.

• 1. Re: RF 4 datascroller update panel
          bleathem

That should work.  Can you include a complete (yet simplified) facelet snippet that reproduces the errant behavior?

Note: In RF 4, the "render" attribute is the replacement for the RF 3 "reRender" attribute.