3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2013 2:18 PM by tenzor

Error in building Jboss 7.2.0.Final + Gatein Portal 3.6.0.Final

tenzor

Hello everyone!

When I build Jboss AS 7.2.0.Final with Gatein Portal 3.6.0.Final I get this error

[INFO] GateIn JBoss AS 7.x.x packaging ................... SUCCESS [0.042s]

[INFO] GateIn - Portlet Container (JBoss AS7 Extension) .. SUCCESS [15.919s]

[INFO] GateIn - Portlet Container (JBoss AS7 Extension Modules)  FAILURE [17.037s]

[INFO] GateIn for JBoss AS 7.x.x packaging ............... SKIPPED

[INFO] TestSuite for GateIn .............................. SKIPPED

[INFO] Selenium Sniff Test for GateIn .................... SKIPPED

[INFO] GateIn Portal Examples - WebUI based samples ...... SKIPPED

[INFO] HTMLUnit Tests for GateIn ......................... SKIPPED

[INFO] Selenium UI Tests for GateIn ...................... SKIPPED

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 8:03.012s

[INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 08 12:34:45 MSK 2013

[INFO] Final Memory: 141M/572M

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (build-dist) on project jboss-as7-integration-modules: An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while executing this line:

[ERROR] /home/ci/workspace/kszkipo-gatein-dst/target/kszkipo-gatein/packaging/jboss-as7/modules/build.xml:65: The following error occurred while executing this line:

[ERROR] /home/ci/workspace/kszkipo-gatein-dst/target/kszkipo-gatein/packaging/jboss-as7/modules/lib.xml:41: Unable to create javax script engine for javascript

[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

[ERROR]

[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :jboss-as7-integration-modules

One of my colleagues said, that this problem is connected with JDK.

He said that building JbossAs + Gtn 3.6.0.Final is not compatible with OpenJDK. Only versions Gatein 3.5.5.Final or lower are acceptable.

Is it really true? Is there any other solution?

Please help me! Thak you in advance!