Iam using Jboss 6.1 with Hibernate as JPA Provider. We were using some
old Database schema and switched to a new one by just swapping the
datasource of JBoss to the new Schema.
Now, when starting Jboss it still prefixes every table with the old schema-name, like
14:44:38,421 INFO [TableMetadata] table found: OLD_SCHEMA.Address
What I have done so far is:
- I already searched every File of the App for the String "OLD_SCHEMA".
- I checked if there is a mapping-file with a default schema.
- I checked the entities if they specify the schema-attribute in the @table annotation
- I searched the JBoss configuration with the text search, if it specifies OLD_SCHEMA somewhere
- I checked the oracle database if the "CURRENT_SCHEMA" is not set correctly.
All negative. So is there any caching mechanism of the old schema name in JBoss?
It seems to be impossible to get rid of the old schema name even though it is not specified
Does anybody know where else to check or if it is stored in an encrypted format?
Thanks in advance
Retrieving data ...