2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2013 1:46 PM by arun2arunraj

By How numeric Measurements are displayed in Summary Tab ?

arun2arunraj

Hi Developers,

I would like to know , From which class the collected metrics are displayed. I have searched in org.rhq.core.domain.measurement package, I have found metric collection mechanism over there. Please help me to find the classes and package to fix my issue.

I am getting decimal values for all metrics in summary tab of each resource. Eg : I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Since, I have been passing a numeric values to all the metrics for each resource. I need to fix this bug in my plugin. For that I need to know Where is the problem is happening.

screenshot.png

Regards,

ArunRaj.

• 1. Re: By How numeric Measurements are displayed in Summary Tab ?
          arun2arunraj

I have found the classes which is used to display the content in the summary tab.

As well as I have found my bug too. My bug is in plugin descriptor. I have specified the category for each metric as utilization. So it is making the mistake.

As per MeasurementUnits class, Scale UP is called with offset values. That is why i am getting the decimal values which is getting up. ( My bug is happening when I am specifying collection metric as 1 minutues ).

Is anybody could tell me whether am i in the correct path ? How to solve this issue ?

Regards,

ArunRaj.

• 2. Re: Re: By How numeric Measurements are displayed in Summary Tab ?
            arun2arunraj

Hi Developers

In summary tab, values are collected based on the timerange. That is why I am not getting the last collected values ?

Is that possible to display the last collected values in the Summary Tab ?

Regards,

ArunRaj.