I have tried every combination I could think of, but could not come to a working solution.
Assume I possess the following resources:
- A root.cer public key file, which signs
- A domain.cer public key file, which signs
- A services.cer public keyfile, which signs
- An app.cer public keyfile,
- With a corresponding app.key private key file.
How do I make it so that JBoss:
- Serves my app via SSL, using the app key pair,
- While providing the intermediate public keys for the browser, so that firefox does not complain that "The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.",
- Using the native HTTP connectors.
A bit of quick troubleshooting:
- Concatenating the intermediate certificates results in the same client error,
- Adding chain to a PKCS12 appears to cause errors reading either the key or certificate file.
Do I have to resort to the default connectors?
Thanks in advance,
Retrieving data ...