Please, retry with the JDBC artifact from 1.0.21-SNAPSHOT - https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/jboss/ironjacamar/ironjacamar-jdbc/1.0.21-SNAPSHOT/ - and replace the one in jdbcadapters.
Or same deal with WildFly/master with a 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT instead.
7.1.1 is too old, so you are out of luck with that one.
Feel free to report back with your findings.
I got the jar from the link. Replaced the jar and modified the module.xml in the main directory of jdbcadapters. When I start jboss it shows
17:09:24,947 INFO [org.jboss.as.connector] (MSC service thread 1-8) JBAS010408: Starting JCA Subsystem (JBoss IronJacamar 1.0.9.Final)
is this a problem. Is it still using the old one?
Looks like I cannot swap out the complete ironjacamar package in JBoss 7.1.1. I am getting the following error.
I will be swapping out just the jdbcadapter jar file next week. I will post my observations.
7.1.1 is too old -- use either EAP 6.1 or WildFly/Master
I will be using EAP 6.1.0 later on. Getting it out to production takes time. However I replaced just the jdbcadapter in JBoss7.1.1 as suggested by Jesper, and the results are looking good. I do not see transactions stuck in getConnectionProperties. I see getConnection() is now less than a sec and sometime 2sec. Overall I see good performance after the change. Thanks for your help
Ok, thanks for the info.
I have updated the snapshots with an additional fix, and do consider the issue solved now. If you are seeing additional traces feel free to create another thread where we can investigate.