2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2013 10:19 AM by divz80

Error while deploying ESB

divz80

Hi,

I get the following error while trying to deploy my project on the ESB server. I was previously able to deploy without any issues, but when I added a newer version of jboss-logging.jar and jboss-common.jar, I'm getting this error. Are there any additional libraries I need or any configuration that I'm missing? I'm deploying on ESB server 4.12, community edition.

16:53:40,905 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.esb:deployment=test.esb

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.lifecycle.ManagedLifecycleException: Managed instance org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.message.MessageAwareListener does not implement ManagedLifecycle

at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.config.Configuration.create(Configuration.java:185)

at org.jboss.soa.esb.listeners.config.JBoss4ESBDeployment.startService(JBoss4ESBDeployment.java:227)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)

at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)

at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)

at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)

at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)

at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)

at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)

at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)

at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Error while deploying ESB
          tcunning

Divya, what version of jboss-logging and jboss-common.jar did you insert?    If you can give me steps to reproduce I can try and see what is going on and whether those versions would be compatible.    Is there a reason you are upgrading those two JARs?

• 2. Re: Error while deploying ESB
            divz80

Tom,

I was originally using Hibernate validation 5.x jars which caused the error below.That was why I wanted upgrade the jboss-logging and jboss-common.jar to solve this problem. I went back to hibernate validator 4.x and hibernate 3.6 versions and I don't have this problem now.

:Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.logging.Logger.getMessageLogger(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/lang/StringLjava/lang/Object;
            at org
            .hibernate.annotations.common.util.impl.LoggerFactory.make(LoggerFactory.java:34
            )