3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2013 1:18 AM by swiderski.maciej

error in loading jbpm 6 console

foram

Hello,

I am new to jbpm 6. On starting the jbpm6 standalone.bat file on windows, the server is getting started but it shows an error on loading jbpm console. I can access the landing page which shows Welcome to AS 7 but when I access localhost:8080/jbpm-console, it throws an error, the requested resource is not available.

JBAS014777:   Services which failed to start:      service jboss.deployment.unit
      ."jbpm-console.war".PARSE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss
      .deployment.unit."jbpm-console.war".PARSE: Failed to process phase PARSE of depl
      oyment "jbpm-console.war"

09:42:29,050 ERROR [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-t
      hreads - 1) JBAS014654: Composite operation was rolled back
      09:42:29,050 ERROR [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-t
      hreads - 1) {"JBAS014653: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps
      that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jbos
      s.deployment.unit.\"jbpm-console.war\".PARSE" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartExc
      eption in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"jbpm-console.war\".PARSE: Failed to pr
      ocess phase PARSE of deployment \"jbpm-console.war\""}}}}

Please help, I cant understand what is missing or is there any port binding issues ?