2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2013 4:06 AM by Simon mcCaugheyM

    JMS Bridge Message Transport

    Simon mcCaugheyM Newbie

      I hope to set up a JMS bridge using fuse from a location with slow internet (like a 3g or other mobile connection) and am sending large (about 1Mb messages). If a message is 90% transferred across the bridge and the connection is lost, when the connection is re-opened, will the bridge send the remaining 10%, or will the entire message be retransmitted?

       

      I tried to find the answer to this in the forums, but couldn't. Any help appreciated.