3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2013 8:46 AM by davsclaus

Fuse Fabric Max Connection issue

a_singh77

We have configured Fuse Fabric for non-production with around 19 child containers. However in last few days we are seeing the message, "connection reach to max (60) from child container ip", in fabric log. Also we see too many files open error on the child container server and we think this both issues are related. We are not sure why so many connections are open and can this be limited to some number or any help to solve this problem will be grateful.

• 1. Re: Fuse Fabric Max Connection issue
          davsclaus

Are you use JBoss Fuse 6.0?

Having 19 child containers on the same box is rather high number. I guess then ZK gets a bit chatty.

If you reach out to the fuse team on IRC on #fusefabric then the core developers hang around there, this can be an easier way to get in touch than JBoss forums, where we don't lurk so often

http://fuse.fusesource.org/community.html

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Fuse Fabric Max Connection issue
            a_singh77

Thanks Claus. Yes we are using JBoss Fuse 6.0. As I mentioned, we configured the non-production containers for all environments that why number is high. Our Production contains only 8 containers, I think that is the standard number.And, also you were right ZK is not so stable with connection handling. I will post it to FuseSource Community and see their reply.

• 3. Re: Fuse Fabric Max Connection issue
              davsclaus

The upcoming JBoss Fuse 6.1 has much improved ZK connectivity, for example Apache Curator is being used to integrate with ZK. As well other improvements to make this better.