2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2013 1:04 PM by Alejandro Mass

Problem with projects generated

Alejandro Mass Newbie

Hello!!!

I' m new with this and I cant create/generate a project with SEAM 2.3 and AS7 In the CMD seam gen. What I have is this....

SEAM 2.3CR1-dist

JBOSS AS 7.1. Final

jdk1.7.0_45

and Eclipse Kepler

after some instructions with the seam-gen. like name of the packages, project name, project deployed with ear,...., its says BUILD SUCCESSFUL

and when I go to documents (for example) is empty. I made it many times and nothing.

any help

thanks

• 1. Re: Problem with projects generated
          Tomas Remes Expert

Hi!

It looks like your project was created (when it says BUILD SUCCESSFUL). Is your JBoss server running? Did you try to access localhost:8080/yourProjectName? I don't understand, what you mean by "when I go to documents". After successfully running "./seam create-project", it gives you following tips what can you do next or what to try:

[echo] A new Seam project named 'myprojectEAR' was created in the /home/tremes/projects directory

[echo] Type './seam explode' and go to http://localhost:8080/myprojectEAR

[echo] Eclipse Users: Import the project using File > Import... > Existing Projects into Workspace, set the root directory to /home/tremes/projects, then select the project named myprojectEAR

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Problem with projects generated
            Alejandro Mass Newbie

Thanks man....

Now I can see the new project in my documents (its the route where my projects are created). But now the problem is the running. I have a 404 in the web browser and  a red "!" in the project when its imported in the eclipse.

In the java classes... the @annotations are in red "Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater"

Fixed it the red mark problem, I was missing two jars and have to remove the driver.jar because no need it yet and STILL I have 404 error. Now what!!!!   

any ideas and thanks