2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 6, 2013 9:42 AM by Pedro Ruivo

Infinispan 5.3.0.Final default replication cluster configuration problem.

Alex Ardelean Newbie

Hi guys,

I am trying to do some replication, synchronously, but somehow, it doesn't replicate, doesn't throw any exception, I have no idea what I did wrong. I am wondering, if the replication would fail, shouldn't there be something in the logs?

My replication test is on the same machine, with the following configuration:

GlobalConfiguration configuration = GlobalConfigurationBuilder.defaultClusteredBuilder().clusteredDefault().transport()

.addProperty("java.net.preferIPv4Stack", "true").build();

EmbeddedCacheManager manager = new DefaultCacheManager(configuration);

manager.defineConfiguration(

"waiting-cache",

new ConfigurationBuilder().clustering().cacheMode(CacheMode.REPL_SYNC).expiration().lifespan(waitingQueueTimeout, TimeUnit.SECONDS)

.eviction().strategy(EvictionStrategy.LIRS).maxEntries(defaultMaxEntries).loaders().shared(false).passivation(false)

.preload(true).addFileCacheStore().location(evictionDirectory).async().enable().threadPoolSize(noWriteThreads).build());

waitingMap = manager.getCache("waiting-cache");

While the expiration and eviction work for this example, the replication fails. Both servers are identical copies to this one. I am using jetty with infinispan-core 5.3.0.Final. Do I need more configuration about the transport/ other dependencies added?

Thank you, Alex.