I have a Tomcat 6 application with JSF, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, jBPM. I did the following to 'migrate' it to Tomcat 22.214.171.124-Final :-
1) Downloaded JBoss-126.96.36.199-Final from OpenLogic since the JBOss community has stopped with JBoss-188.8.131.52-Final.
2) Set the datasource in JBoss standalone.xml based on values in the Tomcat server.xml. I took hints from this : jboss 7 oracle datasource configuration
3) Made some more configuration changes based on this http://www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-web-server/tomcat-to-jboss-migration
4) Downloaded ojdb6.jar , created the corresponding module.xml and added it to the ojdb6.jar. Placed both of them in the JBOss-Home/modules/system/layers/base/com/oracle/main folder.
5) Created a war out of the Tomcat/webapps/myApplication folder as xxx.war. (It may have had recursive war, jar. I don't know). I copied this war file to JBoss-Home/standalone/deployments folder.
6) I started JBoss server. The management console opens at
7) However when i key in the URL of application at
8) In the console where i started JBoss, i get this error : "Failed to start service jboss.persistenceunit "xxx.war#xxxPersistanceUnit"...:org.hibernate.MappingException : Error while parsing file : jbpm.history.hbm.xml.
9)Now, the Tomcat version was using jBPM 3.2. The JBoss 184.108.40.206-Final does not include the jBPM framework as far as i can see.
Maybe this question has many ambiguities, but can someone tell me what are the areas to study in order to overcome these and get the Login.jsf to start ?
Thanks and regards, Chak.
PS:- On reviewing it looks to me that i have to integrate jBPM to my JBoss application. That may be the problem. Any thoughts welcome.
Message was edited by: Chakravarthy Rajagopalan Spaced out the body of the question.