2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2013 2:05 AM by rdeveloper87

KIE console : Getting the error : number of transferred bytes cannot be negative.

rdeveloper87

Hi,

I am new to the KIE workbench console.

I have configured the git repository and i pull and push changes to the workbench using eclipse.

I have created a sample project and i have modified my pom.xml with added dependencies.

1. I am not able to resolve the dependencies locally in eclipse as i get an error with mvn eclipse:eclipse

[INFO] Adding default classpath container: org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER

[INFO] snapshot org.codehaus.btm:btm-parent:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from guvnor-m2-repo

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot org.codehaus.btm:btm-parent:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: guvnor-m2-repo due to an error: Authoriza

ion failed: Access denied to: http://127.0.0.1:8080/jbpm-console/maven2/org/codehaus/btm/btm-parent/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml

2. Then i pushed the changes to the KIE workbench and tried building the module over there.

When i click on build and deploy , it says pom.xml saved successfully.

Then i get a popup message saying:

Unable to complete your request. The following exception occurred: number of transferred bytes cannot be negative.

Am i doing something wrong?

Help and pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks.