0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2013 1:09 PM by blackroses

jBPM Persistence with SQL Server and Sample Evaluation

blackroses

Hi,

I modified files as mentioned in Set up jBPM5.3 to use MS SQL Server 2008 and was able to successfully create tables in sql server (total of 23 tables)

SQL Server - 2008 R2
      JBOSS - 7.0.2
      jBPM - 5.3
      jTDS - 1.2.4

Once the jBOSS server was brought up successfully,

1. Started to debug the sample evaluation program in Eclipse (kepler) provided with the jBPM5.3 installation archive on windows server 2008 R2

2. Upon executing line ksession.startProcess("com.sample.evaluation", params); I got the following error message in the jboss server log file. Complete jBOSS server log is attached)

11:56:38,990 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-14) java.lang.RuntimeException: Operation failed

11:56:38,990 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-14) Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not insert: [org.jbpm.task.Task]

11:56:39,006 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-14) Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not insert: [org.jbpm.task.Task]

11:56:39,006 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-14) Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: DEFAULT or NULL are not allowed as explicit identity values.

11:56:39,006 ERROR [stderr] (Thread-14) at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:368)

Any idea what did I miss? or where can I see logs with more detail etc?

Thank you.