run to standalone.bat in folder jboss/bin
here is standalone.bat
I don't understand what you are saying. There is something to change/look at in standalone.bat?
The server is starting, the app jbpm-console is not deploying.
The error seems to start with an inability to get to github.com. This is the apparent beginning of the problems? Maybe?
I can't seem to copy/paste the salient parts of the server.log into this buffer.
Too much to type. Someone please look at the server.log.
Well.. if there is a way to get around having to access github.com I'd like to know what it is. My organization prevents access to the internet via any client other than IE. It's not a proxy problem, it's a client problem. Only IE can use the internet. :-(
have you install JBPM 6? First write ant install.demo, then ant start,demo, then ant install.dashboard.into.jboss, then try to open first localhost:8080, then add console-jbpm, I hope it will work for you. If still not work then check whether 8080 port not in use.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I found teh specific problem and posted it in a new discussion where it was resolved.
Unfortunately I can't paste the dang URL in here. (It's a problem with my local browser - very restricted at work)
It had to do with accessing the internet (something else I can't do).
in the jbpm installer folder there is another folder called bin, bin inside there is a file standalone.bat, runs this file
I have the same problem!!!
I delete "jbpm-console.war" from "wildfly-8.1.0.Final\standalone\deployments", and replace with "jbpm-console-6.1.0.Final.war" and "dashboard-builder-6.1.0.Final.war" from "\jbpm-installer\lib" , restart the demo~~~~, these two wars can be deployed successfully .
But when I change the database , and modify the files named persistence.xml which are located in "jbpm-console-6.1.0.Final.war" and "dashboard-builder-6.1.0.Final.war" , restart jboss . They are all field........
Do you have found the raight way with our problems!?
Hope your Reply!!!!
Yes, i found that file in jbpm-installer\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\bin, but i get the same result, i.e., the same errors.
In my case, in windows 10, i have first error :
ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-7) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit."jbpm-console.war".PARSE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit."jbpm-console.war".PARSE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase PARSE of deployment "jbpm-console.war"
at org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitPhaseService.start(DeploymentUnitPhaseService.java:166) [wildfly-server-8.1.0.Final.jar:8.1.0.Final]
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1948) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1881) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [rt.jar:1.8.0_60]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [rt.jar:1.8.0_60]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.8.0_60]
Caused by: org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceNotFoundException: Service service jboss.ejb.default-resource-adapter-name-service not found
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceContainerImpl.getRequiredService(ServiceContainerImpl.java:668) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]