7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2014 2:04 PM by mauroa85

Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems

mauroa85

Hi,

after i have finished   labs i started a new SY project.

The  objective is simple to have some service comunicating with some other instance of a server in my machine... 

I saw an example of order-service and inventory-service in diferente SY projects that works for me and i just need to replicate the order-service one

invoking and external reference(insted of that i call my web server that is running in onother instace) using soap like the

Exemple.(Later on i will use JBPM )

so the problems that ia have encontered are:

SY tells me that i can not add transformers.

the imports of switchyard like" import org.switchyard.component...  can not be resolved"

as the Anotations as  @Inject and @Reference can not be resolved

Maven Error

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project com.example.switchyard:LnkExt:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (c:\jbdevworkspace\LnkExt\pom.xml) has 8 errors

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard.components:switchyard-component-bean:jar is missing. @ line 13, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard.components:switchyard-component-soap:jar is missing. @ line 17, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard:switchyard-api:jar is missing. @ line 21, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard:switchyard-transform:jar is missing. @ line 25, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard:switchyard-validate:jar is missing. @ line 29, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard:switchyard-plugin:jar is missing. @ line 33, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard:switchyard-test:jar is missing. @ line 37, column 17

[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.switchyard.components:switchyard-component-test-mixin-cdi:jar is missing. @ line 42, column 17

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following arti

cles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

is something  wrong what my maven(using 3.1.1) what i missing here? .

I am new at this, and what i can not figurered it out is what im doing wrong,

I think i follow the same "steps" as in the Labs here, and what im trying to do is not more complex than quickstarts

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
          kcbabo

How did you create the project in the first place?  Did you use the SY tooling in Eclipse?  The error suggests that this is purely a Maven resolution issue and that you have defined versions for your dependencies in your project's pom.xml.

• 2. Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
            mauroa85

yes  used SY  tooling  in eclipse and that version is the default. i dint define anything in maven at all.

using the SY tool (create a new Sy Project) run time verison is 1.0.0  as default and i dont have others.

Thanks

• 3. Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
              kcbabo

If you look at your pom.xml, are there versions defined for those dependencies?  I can't view your attached application as I don't have a 7-zip compatible client on my machine.

• 4. Re: Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
                mauroa85

Thanks for your feed back i could not answered u back because there  is a limite of posts in forum

i went home and have createed a new project(tests),

seams like Maven couldnt do its job  when i create a new project in my company (fire wall or something is blocking me already tryed proxy in configs but is the same problem)

I have created a new project yesterday at home  and that problems are gone now.

I use the same order-service but with a few arguments and a diferent sevice will be called i have changed changed a bit the wsdl too added a difrent wsd insted of invetory service

EquipmentConfigurationServices and the operation is equipmentSearch.

The seams to be a problem in the editor dosent let me afect the last soap binding(the binding of external service), i eddited the SY  xml  and added the bind.

next problem is " Unresolvable Service Interface: The specified interface does not exist on the project classpath. "

happening in the referenceof the bean and in the  final reference that has the bind that i have edited previously.

dont know if i need change any tns propreties of my wsdl like a tns or  is something else need some guidance here pls,

other thing  i have notices transfom tags dont show in SY  xml ,

but if i go to properties i can see them added.

EquipmentConfigurationServices and the operation is equipmentSearch.

i have re upload my file tests

Thanks once again.

• 5. Re: Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
                  dward

I see that your EquipmentConfigurationServices interface's operation takes multiple arguments.  Currently, SwitchYard only supports one input parameter.  So you will have to take your parameters and wrap them in a single object that gets passed.  Obviously this means changing your transformer code as well to match.

My guess is that this is causing the tooling to give you the service interface error you described above.

Let us know how it turns out.

• 6. Re: Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
                    rcernich

That is correct, the tooling will generate an Uresololvable Service Interface error if the service cannot be resolved.  For Java types, this could be because the class does not exist on the project's classpath, or because a ServiceInterface could not be created from the class (e.g. operations contain multiple parameters; basically if org.switchyard.extensions.java.JavaService.fromClass() throws an exception).  That said, I suppose we could do a better job distinguishing between the two cases (interface is invalid vs. non-existent).  Please feel free to file a JIRA for this enhancement.

• 7. Re: Re: Re: Fresh Start Project SwitchYard problems
                      mauroa85

It turns out perfectly ,

i had to changed the services  a litle bit,  changed the service and my bean  to be  more simple,

(my main objective was  see it was able comunicate with my services.)

I end up and generate a more simple version of orderService used the SY tool to create the new wsdl.

I end up pass a simple String as an argument.(similar to hello world example was more easy for me that way.)

The triky part was setting up the Transformers see what passes where .... im still get into it ...

I use two diferent JBOSS instances running in diferent ports 8080(The external) and 8180(the orderService)...

Used Soap UI  to do the call and to see the result.

My next  objectives are include some JBPM.

In the atach i include the Final Version.

Thanks Once again for your help,