1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2016 11:47 AM by kgeorgiev

Connect HermesJMS to Wildfly?

johngirvin

Has anyone succeeded in getting HermesJMS to connect to Wildfly CR1?

I can connect to my Wildfly queues from Java code, so the messaging subsystem is configured, but Hermes reports the following error:

javax.jms.JMSException: Unable to invoke lookup, status=WAITING

at hermes.JNDIConnectionFactory.createConnection(JNDIConnectionFactory.java:110)

at hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionManagerSupport.createConnection(ConnectionManagerSupport.java:126)

at hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionSharedManager.reconnect(ConnectionSharedManager.java:77)

at hermes.impl.jms.ThreadLocalSessionManager.reconnect(ThreadLocalSessionManager.java:148)

at hermes.impl.DefaultHermesImpl.reconnect(DefaultHermesImpl.java:122)

at hermes.impl.DefaultHermesImpl.getDestination(DefaultHermesImpl.java:320)

at hermes.browser.tasks.BrowseDestinationTask.invoke(BrowseDestinationTask.java:122)

at hermes.browser.tasks.TaskSupport.run(TaskSupport.java:175)

at hermes.browser.tasks.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:170)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

I had Hermes connecting to AS 7.1.1 Final without trouble.

Untitled 4.png

It seems to connect to Wildfly but is unable to get much further than that.

16:36:18,830 DEBUG [org.jboss.naming.remote.server.RemoteNamingService] (Remoting "sixmac" task-4) Channel Opened - Channel ID 606587f4 (inbound) of Remoting connection 10e6e9d7 to /127.0.0.1:57026

16:36:18,831 DEBUG [org.jboss.naming.remote.server.RemoteNamingService] (Remoting "sixmac" task-3) Chosen version 0x01

I've switched it to use the jboss-client.jar that came with Wildfly CR1 and tried both the http-remoting: and normal remote: protocols but the result is the same.

Any ideas?

Or: is there a queue browsing GUI that will work with Wildfly/HornetQ ?