0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2014 12:04 PM by George Gastaldi

    [forge-dev] Meeting minutes - 02-05-2014

    George Gastaldi Master

      ==============

      #forge Meeting

      ==============

       

       

      Meeting started by lincolnthree at 15:54:33 UTC. The full logs are

      available at

      http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-02-05-15.54.log.html

      .

       

       

       

      Meeting summary

      -


      • Agenda  (lincolnthree, 15:54:46)

        

      • Final Release Post-mortem (fallout/issues/etc)  (gastaldi, 15:55:59)

        

      • Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 15:57:39)

        

      • Next steps (Forge 2, Website)  (lincolnthree, 15:58:19)

       

      • Final Release Post-mortem (fallout/issues/etc)  (gastaldi, 15:59:28)

        

      • next release version will be 2.1.0.Final  (lincolnthree, 16:00:48)

        

      • ACTION: Current core/master branch will be renamed to core/1.x —

           core/2.0 branch will be renamed to core/master.  (lincolnthree,

           16:02:40)

        

      • the Java-parser project was renamed to Roaster  (gastaldi, 16:03:25)

       

      • Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 16:06:52)

        

      • ACTION: The Forge Hack Night is scheduled for Feb 10th and 17th

           (gastaldi, 16:15:12)

        

      • ACTION: For more information about the hack night dates, visit

           http://forge.jboss.org/events.html  (gastaldi, 16:18:42)

       

      • Next steps (Forge 2, Website)  (ivannov, 16:22:37)

        

           16:23:28)

        

           16:23:34)

        

      • ACTION: Decide new package name for Roaster  (lincolnthree,

           16:37:47)

        

      • ACTION: Crobson will put together a few visual designs, then we will

           proceed to the implementation phase (hire a web designer.)

           (lincolnthree, 16:46:31)

       

      Meeting ended at 16:51:55 UTC.

       

       

       

       

      Action Items

      -


      • Current core/master branch will be renamed to core/1.x — core/2.0

         branch will be renamed to core/master.

      • The Forge Hack Night is scheduled for Feb 10th and 17th

      • For more information about the hack night dates, visit

         http://forge.jboss.org/events.html

      • Decide new package name for Roaster

      • Crobson will put together a few visual designs, then we will proceed

         to the implementation phase (hire a web designer.)

       

       

       

       

      Action Items, by person

      -


      • *UNASSIGNED*

        

      • Current core/master branch will be renamed to core/1.x — core/2.0

           branch will be renamed to core/master.

        

      • The Forge Hack Night is scheduled for Feb 10th and 17th

        

      • For more information about the hack night dates, visit

           http://forge.jboss.org/events.html

        

      • Decide new package name for Roaster

        

      • Crobson will put together a few visual designs, then we will proceed

           to the implementation phase (hire a web designer.)

       

       

       

       

      People Present (lines said)

      -


      • lincolnthree (109)

      • gastaldi (101)

      • ivannov (41)

      • crobson (35)

      • vineetreynolds (13)

      • mbenson (9)

      • jbossbot (6)

      • jbott (4)

      • koentsje (2)

       

       

       

       

      Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

       

      .. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

       

      _______________________________________________

      forge-dev mailing list

      forge-dev@lists.jboss.org

      https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/forge-dev