1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 7, 2014 11:12 AM by tmcclure0501

Errai REST Not Working With UberFire

tmcclure0501

I can compile the Errai RestCrud example without issue.  I have created the same code in UberFire to use with my Presenter/Service.  When I compile I get the following error:

[INFO]       [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/home/tmcclure/.m2/repository/org/jboss/errai/errai-jaxrs-client/2.4.3.Final/errai-jaxrs-client-2.4.3.Final.jar!/org/jboss/errai/enterprise/client/jaxrs/api/MultivaluedMapImpl.java'

[INFO]          [ERROR] Line 33: No source code is available for type javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap<K,V>; did you forget to inherit a required module?

[INFO]       [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/home/tmcclure/.m2/repository/org/jboss/errai/errai-jaxrs-client/2.4.3.Final/errai-jaxrs-client-2.4.3.Final.jar!/org/jboss/errai/enterprise/client/jaxrs/api/PathSegmentImpl.java'

[INFO]          [ERROR] Line 29: No source code is available for type javax.ws.rs.core.PathSegment; did you forget to inherit a required module?

[INFO]          [ERROR] Line 30: No source code is available for type javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap<K,V>; did you forget to inherit a required module?

[INFO]    [ERROR] Aborting compile due to errors in some input files

I saw the issued addressed here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10778437/javax-ws-rs-core-pathsegment-and-errai

This there any documentation on UberFire - there is no forum so I am posting the question here.  I tried to examine the tutorial but it did not compile.  Any info will be helpful.

Any idea on why I would get this compile issue in my UbeFire/Errai project issue but the Errai demo does not?

Tim