1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2014 1:45 AM by swiderski.maciej

Problem with demo : unloaded properties in process and task dashboard

onexus

Hi all,

I did launch the demo via the ant script to play and test jBPM 6. I'm following the user guid v6.0.1, in section 3.4. 10-Minute Tutorial using the Workbench.

I deployed the evaluation process, then started an instance and did the task, according to the screencast. But in the dashboard, I'm not able to see the statistics about running instances :

jbpm6_bug.PNG

Did I miss something about configuring the H2 database ?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Problem with demo : unloaded properties in process and task dashboard
          swiderski.maciej

what java version do you run on? If it's 1.6 there could be an issue with deployment order of web applications - dashboard relies on tables created by jbpm console and since by default it uses in memory data base they might not be created in time. So what could suggest to try out is to first disable deployment of dashbuilder )by adding marked file in deployments folder jbpm-dasbuilder.war.skipdeploy) and start the server. Once server is up and running rename the marker file to be dodeploy instead of skipdeploy and then dashbuilder will load.

Alternatively you can try on java 1.7 or change h2 data base to be file based instead of in memory.

HTH