0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2014 12:37 PM by George Gastaldi

    [forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes

    George Gastaldi Master

      ==============

      #forge Meeting

      ==============

       

       

      Meeting started by gastaldi at 16:04:28 UTC. The full logs are available

      at

      http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-02-12-16.04.log.html

      .

       

       

       

      Meeting summary

      -


      • Agenda  (gastaldi, 16:04:48)

        

      • Forge 2 Status  (gastaldi, 16:05:00)

        

      • Forge Hack Night outcome  (gastaldi, 16:05:14)

        

      • GSoC 2014  (gastaldi, 16:05:21)

       

      • Forge 2 Status  (gastaldi, 16:06:20)

        

      • ACTION: Find why the sporadic test failures happen  (gastaldi,

           16:11:27)

        

      • ACTION: Fix the Windows issues  (gastaldi, 16:11:33)

        

      • ACTION: We will create a FAQ section in the forge/docs repository

           (gastaldi, 16:17:31)

        

      • Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 16:25:11)

       

      • Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 16:25:17)

        

      • Forge Hack Night Round #2 will begin in Feb 17th  (gastaldi,

           16:26:23)

        

      • ACTION: We should start having a Hack night every couple of weeks

           (gastaldi, 16:29:54)

        

      • ACTION: Forge Hack Night will occur every Tuesday, 8:30 PM CET

           (gastaldi, 16:35:26)

        

      • ACTION: ivannov will send the invitation for the hack night

           (gastaldi, 16:35:46)

       

      • GSoC 2014  (gastaldi, 16:41:55)

        

      • ACTION: we need to update

           https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC14Ideas with the Forge ideas

           (gastaldi, 16:42:19)

       

      Meeting ended at 16:48:56 UTC.

       

       

       

       

      Action Items

      -


      • Find why the sporadic test failures happen

      • Fix the Windows issues

      • We will create a FAQ section in the forge/docs repository

      • We should start having a Hack night every couple of weeks

      • Forge Hack Night will occur every Tuesday, 8:30 PM CET

      • ivannov will send the invitation for the hack night

      • we need to update https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC14Ideas with

         the Forge ideas

       

       

       

       

      Action Items, by person

      -


      • ivannov

        

      • ivannov will send the invitation for the hack night

      • *UNASSIGNED*

        

      • Find why the sporadic test failures happen

        

      • Fix the Windows issues

        

      • We will create a FAQ section in the forge/docs repository

        

      • We should start having a Hack night every couple of weeks

        

      • Forge Hack Night will occur every Tuesday, 8:30 PM CET

        

           the Forge ideas

       

       

       

       

      People Present (lines said)

      -


      • gastaldi (90)

      • lincolnthree (38)

      • ivannov (37)

      • vineetreynolds (12)

      • agoncal (11)

      • stalep (7)

      • jbott (3)

      • jbossbot (1)

      • mbenson (1)

       

       

       

       

      Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

       

      .. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

       

      _______________________________________________

      forge-dev mailing list

      forge-dev@lists.jboss.org

      https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/forge-dev