0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 12:32 PM by George Gastaldi

    [forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes - 02-19-2014

    George Gastaldi Master

      ==============

      #forge Meeting

      ==============

       

       

      Meeting started by gastaldi at 15:50:12 UTC. The full logs are available

      at

      http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-02-19-15.50.log.html

      .

       

       

       

      Meeting summary

      -


      • Agenda  (gastaldi, 15:50:41)

        

      • Forge 2 status  (gastaldi, 15:50:46)

        

      • Hack night outcome  (gastaldi, 15:50:55)

        

      • ACTION: vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive

           that demo of scaffolding    (maxandersen, 15:51:00)

        

      • Documentation  (gastaldi, 15:51:23)

        

      • Scaffolding  (gastaldi, 15:51:27)

        

      • Spreading the word  (gastaldi, 15:52:01)

        

      • Console issues  (gastaldi, 15:53:14)

       

      • Forge 2 status  (gastaldi, 15:53:35)

        

      • ACTION: ivannov will create JIRAs for migrating Forge 1 plugins

           (ivannov, 15:58:03)

        

      • ACTION: Forge 2.1.0.Final should be released soon  (gastaldi,

           15:59:30)

       

      • Hack night outcome  (gastaldi, 16:06:07)

       

      • Documentation  (gastaldi, 16:14:23)

        

      • ACTION: gastaldi will spend some time on improving the docs

           (gastaldi, 16:22:23)

        

      • ACTION: gastaldi will create an umbrella JIRA to accommodate doc

           related issues  (gastaldi, 16:28:52)

       

      • Scaffolding  (gastaldi, 16:30:11)

        

        

           16:52:52)

        

           16:54:36)

        

      • ACTION: ivannov will create a JIRA about checking the target

           container when generating REST endpoints  (ivannov, 16:59:57)

       

      • Spreading the word  (ivannov, 17:04:43)

        

           (gastaldi, 17:13:12)

       

      • Console issues  (gastaldi, 17:15:02)

        

           17:15:16)

        

           17:15:17)

        

           17:15:24)

       

      Meeting ended at 17:20:20 UTC.

       

       

       

       

      Action Items

      -


      • vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive that demo of

         scaffolding 

      • ivannov will create JIRAs for migrating Forge 1 plugins

      • Forge 2.1.0.Final should be released soon

      • gastaldi will spend some time on improving the docs

      • gastaldi will create an umbrella JIRA to accommodate doc related

         issues

      • ivannov will create a JIRA about checking the target container when

         generating REST endpoints

       

       

       

       

      Action Items, by person

      -


      • gastaldi

        

      • gastaldi will spend some time on improving the docs

        

      • gastaldi will create an umbrella JIRA to accommodate doc related

           issues

      • ivannov

        

      • ivannov will create JIRAs for migrating Forge 1 plugins

        

      • ivannov will create a JIRA about checking the target container when

           generating REST endpoints

      • maxandersen

        

      • vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive that demo

           of scaffolding 

      • vineetreynolds

        

      • vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive that demo

           of scaffolding 

      • *UNASSIGNED*

        

      • Forge 2.1.0.Final should be released soon

       

       

       

       

      People Present (lines said)

      -


      • gastaldi (138)

      • ivannov (86)

      • agoncal (74)

      • vineetreynolds (72)

      • jbossbot (11)

      • jbott (7)

      • lincolnthree (5)

      • koentsje (2)

      • maxandersen (1)

      • stalep (0)

       

       

       

       

      Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

       

      .. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

       

      _______________________________________________

      forge-dev mailing list

      forge-dev@lists.jboss.org

      https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/forge-dev