1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2014 4:55 AM by Karel Piwko

Arquillian and drone Headless Linux

Zachary Fowler Newbie

Pom.xml versions

JDK 7

maven 3.0

seleniumhq; api, java, remote-driver 2.35.

Running in ubuntu 13.10

firefox 25.0

I have an application that can successfully run the UI tests from my lap top with our current arquillian.xml using firefox and chrome.
      When i use maven to run the tests in the terminal of our continuous integration server Atlassian Bamboo, When i take a snap shot of the Xvfb display the url is pointing

However the tests fail as the browser at the above url is a bad request and then none of the html id can be found..

Has anybody successfully understood this process?

I have found:

Running arquillian drone headless with jenkins

which was significant help; but i have questions about the use of the Selenium extensions, As i do not use them to run locally are they needed?

Your diligence and expertise is required!

• 1. Re: Arquillian and drone Headless Linux
          Karel Piwko Master

Hey Zachary,

As for bad URL are you using remote or managed container? Which one? This is not really related to Drone but I believe you have your application/web server server configured to bind to all interfaces. E.g. with JBoss AS7/WF8 -b

You don't want that. Either bind it to particular IP or (localhost). That way you'll get an URL via @ArquillianResource that you'd be able to open in browser.

Note as for running headless, you might also want to setup browser to be phantomjs, no need to have Xvfb ;-)