I am trying to export a BPM process from IBM BPM V8.5.1 and import it into JBPM 6.0. 1. I followed the following steps.
1) log into IBM BPM process center and export the identified process by selecting BPMN2.0 format.
2) unzip the output of exporting
3) log into jbpm-console , open a process and click 'Import from BPMN2' item. choose one process file in the unzipped folder and click import button. but I get following error
Unable to import provided BPMN2
So, my question are
- What's difference between jbpm6.0.1 and IBM BPM 8.5.1
Both of them are saying BPMN2.0 is supported.. but why
- In jbpm, from where I can got more error logs/details about this import.
Thanks in advance.
Retrieving data ...