0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2014 6:34 AM by anishantony

Not getting users,role,group when checkDatabaseAlgorithm as empty in organization-configuration

anishantony

Hi all

I created a new portal (named it myownportal.ear)  ear and deployed it on gatein/extension directory  then i placed the organization-configuration.xml on myownportal.ear. Then i set checkDatabaseAlgorithm property value as empty.

<value-param>

<name>checkDatabaseAlgorithm</name>

<description>check database</description>

<value>empty</value>

</value-param>

Then after i clear the data, log, temp folders under standalone folder and i started the server but here the users,roles,groups under organization-configuration.xml (under myownportal.ear) file not reflected into gatein database (When i request my created portal i cant findout the users) but displays the users of organization-configuration.xml of gatein.ear(GateIn-3.6.0.Final-jbossas7\gatein\gatein.ear\portal.war\WEB-INF\conf\organization folder).

But after i changed the value of checkDatabaseAlgorithm to entry then it is possible to findout the users under organization-configuration.xml under myownportal.ear when i request the portal

The after i inspected the SetupOrganizationDatabaseInitializer file here in createUsers(OrganizationService service) method the config_ variable lists the  users of organization-configuration.xml file under gatein.ear in both cases (in gatein portal created case and in myownportal created case)

I am using GateIn 3.6 with jboss as7 as server