I'm using JBoss 3.2.3 with an Oracle 8i Database. I want a CMP Bean to look up a user, but every time I try, I get an ObjectNotFoundException.
During deployment I don't get any warnings or errors, and when I check in the JMX console, the bean is correctly bound to my Oracle datasource. So I suppose my configuration is correct.
Apparently there is still something that I missed. Being new to JBoss, I'm running out of ideas, so I hope someone here can give me a pointer in the right direction.
At first, I had JBoss running on Linux (Redhat 7.1) and thought it might be a problem with the Linux firewall. But now I installed everything on Windows (XP) and the problem is still the same. This means it can't be the OS.