Looks like you miss a correct persistence unit or the related datasource.
You should have a look to previous warnings or errors.
Check the persistence configuration. If you have special questions you may post the relevant persistence/datasource config and the logfile
My project has oimclient jar depency. I used the artifacts that's been given by the Oracle.
I've them deployed in local repository. Having problem with this now. I also tried adding
This did not help.
If you ask for help you should add a bit more information like errors ect.
The given information is too less to help.
I apologize. Kindly let me know what are all the details I have to post to debug this issue.
I removed the persistence.xml from oimclient.jar. This issue is fixed. Looks like we need to configure jndi look up if I keep the persistence.xml file. Planning to do the look up programatically.