2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 5:17 PM by Akram Ben Aissi

WildFly 8 Final very slow to respond to JSF request on Hotspot 1.7 on MacOSX

Akram Ben Aissi Newbie

Hi WildFlyers,

first of all, thank you for the very good job done on WildFly ! I was surprised today to see that the 8.0 Final was already here, so I downloaded it and made some tests.

I am facing a strange issue while trying to run some JSF applications, I don't know if this is specific to JSF or not, but here are the symptoms:

I am using OSX Mavericks with Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.1-b03, mixed mode) .

WildFly 8.0 Final

I am trying to run the quickstart/greeter application: git clone https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart.git ; cd quickstart/greeter; mvn clean package; cp target/*.war $WILDFLY_HOME/standalone/deployments

Everything deploys fine, and seems to run, but when I try to navigate to different views, the application server gets the request but takes to long to send the response. If I click STOP on my browser, sometimes, the pages is rendered correctly. So I suspect something about proper socket termination.

Is this issue already known ? How I can help you investigate it?

I runned the same configuration on a Red Hat EL6 and OpenJDK and everything works fine, no delay, no blocked responsed.

Greetings

Akram