2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 5:17 PM by akrambenaissi

WildFly 8 Final very slow to respond to JSF request on Hotspot 1.7 on MacOSX

akrambenaissi

Hi WildFlyers,

first of all, thank you for the very good job done on WildFly ! I was surprised today to see that the 8.0 Final was already here, so I downloaded it and made some tests.

I am facing a strange issue while trying to run some JSF applications, I don't know if this is specific to JSF or not, but here are the symptoms:

I am using OSX Mavericks with Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.1-b03, mixed mode) .

WildFly 8.0 Final

I am trying to run the quickstart/greeter application: git clone https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart.git ; cd quickstart/greeter; mvn clean package; cp target/*.war $WILDFLY_HOME/standalone/deployments

Everything deploys fine, and seems to run, but when I try to navigate to different views, the application server gets the request but takes to long to send the response. If I click STOP on my browser, sometimes, the pages is rendered correctly. So I suspect something about proper socket termination.

Is this issue already known ? How I can help you investigate it?

I runned the same configuration on a Red Hat EL6 and OpenJDK and everything works fine, no delay, no blocked responsed.

Greetings

Akram