0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2014 7:33 PM by subtlesanity

Deploying a second war through NB 8.0 triggers the undeployment of the first.

subtlesanity

I'm incredibly new to configuring an application server, so forgive me if I've missed something simple.

I'm in the process of migrating our application from Glassfish 3.1.2 to Wildfly 8.1.0. I'm using Netbeans 8.0 with the Wildfly plugin [Version 1.0.14].

We have two projects that need to be deployed to Wildfly, and I can deploy either one of them through NetBeans just fine. However, if one is currently deployed, and I deploy the second, it triggers the first to be undeployed (and then deploys the second).

I can deploy both war files through the management console without issue. It is only through NetBeans and the Wildfly plugin that I have this problem. I've gone through the ANT targets called by NetBeans during deployment, but I can't find anything that triggers the undeployment. I'm left assuming this is something within the plugin or Wildfly itself.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with NetBeans, the Wildfly plugin, or Wildfly itself? Is this a matter of some setting I haven't configured correctly, or is there some other solution? The closest culprit I've found in the logs is below, but I'm not sure what management tool removed it.

18:11:02,910 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) JBAS015018: Deployment ProjectA.war was previously deployed by this scanner but has been removed from the server deployment list by another management tool. Marker file C:\Wildfly\standalone\deployments\ProjectA.war.undeployed is being added to record this fact.

Thanks in advance,