0 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 12:22 PM by George Gastaldi

    [forge-dev] Meeting Minutes -2014-05-07

    George Gastaldi Master

      ==============

      #forge Meeting

      ==============

       

       

      Meeting started by lincolnthree at 14:47:46 UTC. The full logs are

      available at

      http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-05-07-14.47.log.html

      .

       

       

       

      Meeting summary

      -


      • Agenda  (lincolnthree, 14:51:06)

       

      • Website status  (lincolnthree, 14:59:11)

        

      • ACTION: the Forge team will detail the attributes needed in the

           searchisko content provider  (gastaldi, 15:18:47)

        

           15:35:05)

       

      • Archetype generation  (lincolnthree, 15:42:09)

        

           15:42:18)

       

      • IDE -> Forge event bus  (gastaldi, 15:46:58)

       

      Meeting ended at 16:06:46 UTC.

       

       

       

       

      Action Items

      -


      • the Forge team will detail the attributes needed in the searchisko

         content provider

       

       

       

       

      Action Items, by person

      -


      • *UNASSIGNED*

        

      • the Forge team will detail the attributes needed in the searchisko

           content provider

       

       

       

       

      People Present (lines said)

      -


      • lincolnthree (86)

      • gastaldi (67)

      • vineetreynolds (51)

      • aslak (20)

      • pmuir (17)

      • mbriskar (13)

      • koentsje (9)

      • jbossbot (7)

      • jbott (7)

      • crobson (3)

       

       

       

       

      Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

       

      .. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

       

      _______________________________________________

      forge-dev mailing list

      forge-dev@lists.jboss.org

      https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/forge-dev