2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2014 12:20 PM by Jesus Gabriel y Galan

    Missing Core Address mbean in standalone 2.4.0

    Jesus Gabriel y Galan Newbie

      Hi,

       

      This is an extract of my configuration in a standalone clustered 2.4.0-final server:

       

      hornetq-configuration.xml:

       

      <diverts>
              <divert name="my-jms-divert">
                      <address>billing-platform-notifications</address>
                      <forwarding-address>jms.queue.notifications</forwarding-address>
                      <exclusive>false</exclusive>
              </divert>
      </diverts>

       

      hornetq-jms.xml:

       

         <queue name="notifications">
            <entry name="/queue/notifications"/>
         </queue>

       

      The idea is to have a core address (billing-platform-notifications) where a client will send messages with the Core API, and a JMS client that reads from the /queue/notifications JMS queue. Everything is working correctly, except what I see in jconsole. I was expecting (and an IRC conversation with jbertram showed his expectation was the same) to find a billing-platform-notifications mbean under the "org.hornetq:module=Core,type=Address" category, but it's not there. I only see the ones created to support the JMS queues defined in hornetq-jms.xml configuration file: DLQ, ExpiryQueue and notifications. The address seems to be correctly created, cause it works from the producer, and also if I go to the Server Core mbean and call the getAddressSettingsAsJSON passing billing-platform-notifications as the addressMatch I get a sensible response:

       

      {"maxSizeBytes":-1,"expiryAddress":"jms.queue.ExpiryQueue","redeliveryMultiplier":1,"addressFullMessagePolicy":"PAGE","pageSizeBytes":10485760,"expiryDelay":-1,"DLA":"jms.queue.DLQ",

      "maxRedeliveryDelay":0, "pageCacheMaxSize":5,"lastValueQueue":false,"redeliveryDelay":0,"redistributionDelay":-1,"sendToDLAOnNoRoute":false,"maxDeliveryAttempts":10}

       

      I've tried adding <jmx-management-enabled>true</jmx-management-enabled> per jbertram suggestion in IRC, but it didn't change anything.

       

      This is not an urgent matter cause production and consumption of messages work correctly, but I find it useful to use jconsole to verify that the setup is correct.

       

      Thanks.