1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2014 6:44 AM by csa

Issue moving from Errai 2.4.4-->Errai 3.0.0.CR1

hr.stoyanov

Whem I use optimized gwt compiling and then deploying I see this:

08:07:22,687 WARN  [ErraiMarshalling] (default task-15) could not locate marshaller class.

08:07:22,688 WARN  [ErraiMarshalling] (default task-15) using dynamic marshallers. dynamic marshallers are designed for development mode testing, and ideally should not be used in production. *

And then I get an nasty exception:

RuntimeExceotion:

class Class$S141No marshaller for type: Class$10Unknown.gva(StackTraceCreator.java:180Unknown.fva(StackTraceCreator.java:518Unknown.mR(Throwable.java:56Unknown.oR(Exception.java:29Unknown.qR(RuntimeException.java:29Unknown.c7(Class.java:250Unknown.gab(MarshallingWrapper.java:67Unknown.fab(JaxrsProxyLoaderImpl.java:46Unknown.$$a(ResponseImpl.java:100Unknown.Aya(Request.java:259Unknown.Lya(RequestBuilder.java:412Unknown.anonymous(XMLHttpRequest.java:351Unknown.GR(Impl.java:299Unknown.Jva(Impl.java:356Unknown.anonymous(Impl.java:94

However,

If I use draft compiling , all works???

Please advise ...

• 1. Re: Issue moving from Errai 2.4.4-->Errai 3.0.0.CR1
          csa

Hi Hristo,

An optimizations that won't work with Errai is the experimental -XdisableClassMetadata. Errai needs class metadata at runtime to pick the correct marshaller.

This doesn't explain your problem though because that flag shouldn't work in 2.4.4 either. Can you share the full stacktrace and the compiler options you use?

Cheers,

Christian