0 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2014 1:32 AM by big_chen

Whether the JBPM 6.0.1 is the version under development like the linux kernel odd middle version field?

big_chen

Dear Maven,

From some messages from forum to JBPM6.0.1, it seems that this version of JBPM is not stable enough to get rid of some obvious bugs. For example, it cannot be compiled successfully without any modification to its source code from the web site, such as:

http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/project/jbpm/jBPM%206/jbpm-6.0.1.Final/jbpm-6.0.1.Final-src.zip

And it seems that some users are willing to use JBPM6.0.0 to develop their application.

So, I want to know that if it DOES exist every field definition of the JBPM version. Might it is like the definition to LINUX kernel, if the middle field of it is odd, it represents that the relevant version is under development and is NOT stable enough for release; if the middle field of it is even, it represent that the relevant version is stable enough for release. Does the JBPM version definition have the similar regulation? Is the JBPM 6.0.1 is really the development version?

Does any maven can give me the answer or give me the location to the answer?

Thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely,

Charles