I'm currently using infinispan with following configuration:
- transactional mode (optimistic locking - repeatable read)
- only one node of grid assigned to perform put/remove operations (hereafter called master node), and all remaining grid nodes able to perform only read operations (hereafter called read nodes). I have a low total number of grid nodes.
- synchronous replycated mode
Now, I would like to know how I have to change my infinispan configuration in order to work with all following characteristics at the same time:
- maintain transactional mode (optimistic locking - repeatable read)
- maintain only one master node and all other as read nodes
- asynchronous replycated mode
- in case of an error of data replication occurred only in one read node X (e.g. ISPN000220: Problems un-marshalling remote command from byte buffer: java.io.InvalidObjectException: Attempt to read a backreference with an invalid ID), it is ensured that data are properly replicated in all other nodes, and then it will be infinispan to retry data replication on read node X (once it has been re-deployed with fixed error)
- finally, I need to intercept in the master node all Exceptions related to possibly errors occurred during execution of asynchronous transactions, in order to store error messages in a dedicated db table. How can I intercept these Exceptions?
|Retrieving data ...|