1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 11:20 AM by francesco.sclano

In case of an error occurred only on one node of grid, how assure data replication by infinispan in all other nodes?

francesco.sclano

I'm currently using infinispan with following configuration:

-    transactional mode (optimistic locking - repeatable read)

-    only one node of grid assigned to perform put/remove operations (hereafter called master node), and all remaining grid nodes able to perform only read operations (hereafter called read nodes). I have a low total number of grid nodes.

-    synchronous replycated mode

Now, I would like to know how I have to change my infinispan configuration in order to work with all following characteristics at the same time:

-    maintain transactional mode (optimistic locking - repeatable read)

-    maintain only one master node and all other as read nodes

-    asynchronous replycated mode

-   in case of an error of data replication occurred only in one read node X (e.g. ISPN000220: Problems un-marshalling remote command from byte buffer: java.io.InvalidObjectException: Attempt to read a backreference with an invalid ID), it is ensured that data are properly replicated in all other nodes, and then it will be infinispan to retry data replication on read node X (once it has been re-deployed with fixed error)

-   finally, I need to intercept in the master node all Exceptions related to possibly errors occurred during execution of asynchronous transactions, in order to store error messages in a dedicated db table. How can I intercept these Exceptions?

Many thanks

Francesco Sclano