In standalone.xml there is subsystem called messaging. See the below code .
Standalone hornetq configuration with jboss as 7
1) Add or Replace the below code in jboss standalone-full.xml
under <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:messaging:1.1"> subsystem tag
2) Add the socket binding <socket-binding name="messaging" port="5445"/>
If any queries please find the attachment named standalone-pool.xml
3) Once this configuaration done success download the hornetq from www.hornetq.com
4) For Starting the hornetq open terminal or cmd and goto hornetq -->bin (folder)
5) If you are using linux then type command ./run.sh .If it in windows ./run.bat
If everything goes fine in terminal or command you can see a message hornetq is started
6)Then start the jboss you can see a message hornetq resource adapter started
Create a queue or topic in hornetq-server and then deploy your application in jboss .
That works if all your mdb's need to connect to the same jms server, but not if 1 mdb should connect to server A and another mdb to server B.
But we have found the solution, we need to create another pooled-connection-factory and reference this on the mdb using @ResourceAdapter