0 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2014 10:30 AM by belapie

JBoss EAP 6.2 - EJB server to server call, same physical server but different instance

belapie

Hi,

I have two apps deployed on the same physical server but on the separate JBoss EAP 6.2 instance.

Both application do local EJB call (java:....) to initialize the application and get datasource. Remote client (fat-client) can call both apps using remote call (ejb:..., and java.naming.provider.url=remote://SERVER:PORT).

But sometimes the second app need to call the first one using EJB (ejb:...) and i can not make this call works.

Here is me Properties() for the server-to-server call :

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jboss.as.naming.InitialContextFactory

remote.connection.default.connect.options.org.xnio.Options.SASL_POLICY_NOPLAINTEXT=false

endpoint.name=client-endpoint

remote.connectionprovider.create.options.org.xnio.Options.SSL_ENABLED=true

remote.connection.default.connect.options.org.xnio.Options.SASL_DISALLOWED_MECHANISMS=JBOSS-LOCAL-USER

remote.connection.default.connect.options.org.xnio.Options.SSL_STARTTLS=true

remote.connection.default.connect.options.org.xnio.Options.SASL_POLICY_NOANONYMOUS=false

java.naming.provider.url=remote://10.102.4.57:9447

remote.connection.default.username=MY_USERNAME

java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.ejb.client.naming

remote.connections=default

remote.connection.default.password=MY_PASSWORD

The exception is :

EJBCLIENT000025: No EJB receiver available for handling [appName:APP_NAME, moduleName:MODULE_NAME, distinctName:] combination for invocation context org.jboss.ejb.client.EJBClientInvocationContext@3102470c

In the standalone.xml i add :

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:remoting:1.1">

<connector name="remoting-connector" socket-binding="remoting" security-realm="ApplicationRealm"/>

<outbound-connections>

<remote-outbound-connection name="remote-ejb-connection" outbound-socket-binding-ref="remote-ejb"/>

</outbound-connections>

</subsystem>

and in the socket-binding-group :

<outbound-socket-binding name="remote-ejb">

<remote-destination host="10.102.4.57" port="9447"/>

</outbound-socket-binding>

I added the jboss-ejb-client.properties everywhere in the war (WEB-INF, WEB-INF/class, META-INF) (the EJB is located in the WAR)

endpoint.name=client-endpoint

remote.connections=default

And even jboss-ejb-client.xml in the same place where jboss-ejb-client.properties is located

<jboss-ejb-client xmlns="urn:jboss:ejb-client:1.0">

<client-context>

<ejb-receivers>

<remoting-ejb-receiver outbound-connection-ref="remote-ejb-connection"/>

</ejb-receivers>

</client-context>

</jboss-ejb-client>

I really don't know what to do... I tried everything i know.

Thanks!