3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2014 3:27 AM by justrock89

CAMEL SQL + WSDL

justrock89

Is There Any Way To Develop An Application Using WSDL and Camel SQL in SwitchYard..??? I will give input through the webservice And  I want CAMEL SQL to insert the values in to the  database and Return The Response to the Webservice...????

Thank You....

• 1. Re: CAMEL SQL + WSDL
          mageshbk

Yes. Have a look at camel-sql-binding QS. All you need to do is add a service binding of type SOAP in that example.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: CAMEL SQL + WSDL
            justrock89

Thanks For The Reply Magesh ... I Am Using Switchyard 1.1.0 Final Version.I Successfully Run CAMEL SQL And Wsdl Samples in The Switchyard QuickStart Tutorial....But I Am Little Bit Confused in Combining Both ...We need some more clarification on this.

• 3. Re: CAMEL SQL + WSDL
              justrock89

In  Orders Application QS Sample I Change Switchyard.xml File

<reference multiplicity="0..1" name="StoreService" promote="OrderService/StoreService">

<interface.java interface="org.switchyard.quickstarts.demos.orders.SingleGreetService"/>

<sql:binding.sql xmlns:sql="urn:switchyard-component-camel-sql:config:1.0">

<sql:query>INSERT INTO orders (orderId,itemId,quantity) VALUES ('a','a',1)</sql:query>

<sql:dataSourceRef>java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS</sql:dataSourceRef>

</sql:binding.sql>

</reference>

and also I add that corresponding class.application successfully compiled but when i run that application value not inserted.is there any way to check whether that reference is called or not ??? and i want to print my sql query?

Thank You