The related issue is:
I started this morning analyzing this new page to be added in dtgov.
There are 2 pages involved: the Target List View and the Edit Target View:
Target List View (attached image)
- I do not include a filter on the left. I did not include to make it simpler, because I do not think it would be a big number of targets. In case we want to include a search filter, it would contain the Name and the Type inputs.
- Do we want to include pagination?
Target Edit ViewThere are 4 kind of targets: Copy, RHQ, Jboss AS Cli and Maven. The general attributes for all of them are: Name, Description, Type and classifier.
- Type --> Create new type in s-ramp that would be the TargetType. The select input data will be populated by this data.
- Classifier --> Here I have my doubts. As I have seen the classifier used should be something like http://www.jboss.org/overlord/deployment-status.owl#InDev. We would let the user introduce whatever he wants, or the user introduces the subclassifier "InDev" and then we construct add at the beginning the ontology String http://www.jboss.org/overlord/deployment-status.owl.
Is the deployment ontology an static value? Or it can be selected by the user from a choices of ontologies that would be stored in s-ramp?
Then depending the type selected it would appear different inputs:
- Copy --> DeployDir
- RHQ --> user, password, baseUrl, rhqPlugin. About the "rhqPlugin", is this a free text, or the user should select a value from a SELECT input? By default if no value is introduced, now, we are writing JBossAS7.
- Cli --> user, password,asHost, asPort.
- Maven --> MavenRepositoryURL, isReleaseEnabled, IsSnapshotEnabled
targets.jpeg 37.0 KB