0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2014 12:15 PM by ccoscina

Ticket-Monster: Unable to Deploy After File Removal...

ccoscina

I have been following the ticket monster tutorial step by step to familiarize myself with JBoss. Everything has been working fine (I have encountered some issues, but I generally figure them out on my own), until now. The problem already occurred previously, so I started doing the tutorial again from scratch and it happened again.

Basically, the issue is that at the end of the "Adding a jQuery mobile client application" section there is a page titled "Cleaning up the generated code". After I followed the instructions and cleaned up the code, the program no longer works.. When I go to localhost/ticket-monster it says the resource is not available. It has been deploying perfectly fine before I got rid of the files it told me to get rid of. I'm curious as to if I started over from scratch again, if it would be an issue if I just left the files there. Some other way of resolving the problem without starting over again would be great, as that would save me time.

Here is a copy/paste of the end of the section which lists the files that are removed:

All the Member-related persistence and business code:

• src/main/java/org/jboss/jdf/example/ticketmonster/controller
      • src/main/java/org/jboss/jdf/example/ticketmonster/data
      • src/main/java/org/jboss/jdf/example/ticketmonster/model/Member.java
      • src/main/java/org/jboss/jdf/example/ticketmonster/rest/MemberResourceRESTService.java
      • src/main/java/org/jboss/jdf/example/ticketmonster/service/MemberRegistration.java
      • Generated web content
        • src/main/webapp/index.html
        • src/main/webapp/index.xhtml
        • src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/templates/default.xhtml
      • JSF configuration (we will re-add it via Forge)
        • src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
      • Prototype mobile application (we will generate a proper mobile interface)
        • src/main/webapp/mobile.html

Also, we will update the src/main/resources/import.sql file and remove the Member entity insertion:

insert into Member (id, name, email, phone_number) values (0, 'John Smith', 'john.smith@mailinator.com', '2125551212'