I am trying to run the switchyard camel-jpa quickstart with maven tycho…
with limited success until now...
I allready did the following steps:
- converting the maven-project (switchyard-quickstart-camel-jpa-binding) to an eclipse-bundle and adding features and projects like the vogella tutorial recommends to my workspace
- build osgi-bundles of the following jars from the maven cache
org.switchyard, org.apache.camel, org.quartz, org.h2 and javax.inject
and put them into a p2 repository
- replace the maven dependency with the created bundles
now my workspace compiles and the tycho-build seems to be ok as well (see logfile attached). I was even able to deploy the generated bundle into my server and it seems to work properly…
but I can see 2 issues until now:
- when I try to deploy the the product via jboss-as:deploy the following error occurs:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\dev\ws\com.hp.bsc.jdd.tycho.v4\com.hp.bsc.jdd.esb.demo.camel.jpa\target\com.hp.bsc.jdd.esb.demo.camel.jpa.eclipse-plugin (The system cannot find the file specified)
- the switchyard editor is reporting the following errors:
SWITCHYARD011602: Model [org.switchyard.config.model.switchyard.v1.V1SwitchYardModel] is invalid: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'jpa:binding.jpa'...
Required Capability Missing: The "Bean" capability should be configured on the project when using this type of implementation.
Required Capability Missing: The "JPA" capability should be configured on the project when using this type of binding.
Required Capability Missing: The "Scheduling" capability should be configured on the project when using this type of binding.
I am using JBoss Developer Studio 7.1.1.GA with JBoss Enterprise Application Platform - Version 6.1.1.GA
has anyone done something comparable?
camel-jpa_tycho.log.zip 2.0 KB