Is there any workaround or possible solution for this issue?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You mentioned that there were no exceptions. Did you look in the server.log on the JBPM server?
I have noticed that sometimes there are no exceptions in server.log when I have problems. By default, the logging is set to INFO. Sometimes I would increase the root logging to DEBUG, reproduce the problem, and then I would get exceptions logged as DEBUG. (You cannot see these when the logging is set to INFO). Then I could set the root logging back to INFO, because it is a flood of information. And then I could use the exception text to troubleshoot the problem.
You can see how to increase the logging on this thread:
From those exceptions, it looks like there is some kind of database error. I'm not sure how to resolve it. Maybe a jbpm guru has some ideas.
By the way, I just noticed that jbpm version 6.1.0.Final was released yesterday. If possible, you could install 6.1.0 and try your processes in there. I'm going to try 6.1.0 later this week, to see if it fixes some issues I've been having.