1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 19, 2014 12:28 AM by Max Rydahl Andersen

Jboss AS Eclipse 4.4 plugin doesn't deploy all classes

fede pia Newbie

Hello, I'm using SpringToolSuite 3.6 (based on Eclipse Luna) with Jboss Tool 4.2.0Beta3 (only installed Jboss AS) plugin.

I don't know if this is a bug but noticed that my project is not being deployed because there are many missing .class files and I got ClassNotFound exception. I have checked on my deployment directory and these files are missing. On the other hand, If I build the project by command line and deploy my war, jboss doesn't report any problem.

I checked the same on SpringToolSuite 3.5.1 (based on Eclipse Kepler) with Jboss Tool 2.4.101.Final and I had no troubles deploying the project. Actually, I had the same problem intermitently a couple of times per week, but I can solve it by cleaning the project from Eclipse.

I would like to ask you if someone have the same problem or if it is a known bug. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Federico

• 1. Re: Jboss AS Eclipse 4.4 plugin doesn't deploy all classes
          Max Rydahl Andersen Master

Hi Frederico,

This should of course not happen sorry about that - you must have stomped into a bug.

please open a jira and outline what files are missing and if you can attach a sample project.

also please tell how you import and do the deployment.

For info, we did have this issue in earlier versions but that is/was believed to be fixed thus i'm really interested to know more about how you get this error - thanks!