2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2014 6:05 AM by whitingjr

EnterpriseDB jdbc connector error.

whitingjr

Hi,

I am attempting to use the jdbc connector library provided by EnterpriseDB. The connector is for 1.6 jdk and above.

The connector library is added to EAP6.3 as a module. I've configured it the same way as I normally do with the community postgresql jdbc driver. I am configuring an XA datasource but not using distributed transactions.

When I start the application server I am seeing this error.

04:38:01,690 INFO  org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources JBAS010404: Deploying non-JDBC-compliant driver class com.edb.Driver (version 9.3)

04:38:01,690 INFO  org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources JBAS010404: Deploying non-JDBC-compliant driver class com.edb.Driver (version 9.3)

04:38:01,692 WARN  org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources JBAS010402: Unable to instantiate driver class "com.edb.xa.PGXADataSource": java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.edb.xa.PGXADataSource

04:38:01,692 WARN  org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources JBAS010402: Unable to instantiate driver class "com.edb.xa.PGXADataSource": java.lang.ClassCastException: class com.edb.xa.PGXADataSource

04:38:01,692 ERROR org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation JBAS014612: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([

("subsystem" => "datasources"),

("jdbc-driver" => "edb-xa")

]) - failure description: "JBAS010434: Unable to instantiate driver class \"com.edb.xa.PGXADataSource\". See log (WARN) for more details"

I want to report this to the EnterpriseDB team. Just wanted to know if the target class cast to is javax.s.DataSource ?

Regards,

Jeremy