4 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2008 6:15 AM by konradargasinski

Messages are not processed for high loads

anjithalb_thilina

Hi

I'm using fuse-message-broker-5.0.0.7 as a JMS server and it interact with a Mule ESB with JMS endpoints.

I have develop a system where it should capable of handling around 100TPS(Transaction Per Second) requests and the system consists of over 100 of queues and Topics (both parallaly and sequesntially processing).

Once I try to send over 100 parallal messages with 100 threads at once (This will repeate for large no of times to test the system performance) I have figureout some of the messages are get stuck in the initial queues and never get processed (ie. not read by the ESB) until we restart the queue server. I can see these messages are stuck in the DB. These messages are get processed, only after restart the fuse-message-broker.

Note: I have enabled the persistance for the initial queues and final queues. (all the intemediate queues are set to non persistance ie.persistentDelivery=false)

Can somebody tel me the reason for this?

Is there anyway to avoid this buy changing any configurations in fuse-message-broker?

Thanks in advanced,

Thilina