I've checked the Camel javadocs. The CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy(...) method is available for Camel 1.5 but it is not for Camel 1.4.
This looks like a classpath issue. Maybe you have a POM dependency on Camel 1.5 at build time but the SMX Camel version is 1.4.
Can you paste or attach the camel SU pom.xml and xbean.xml files?
Thanks for your follow up - i'm really stuck with this..
Well, here is my pom.xml of the Camel SU:
And here is my SA\s classpath (in case you spot a missing jar..)
<classpathentry kind="src" path="src/main/resources" excluding="*/.java"/>
Hello again Liav,
Looks like the forum editor is not very good on posting XML text
Can you attach the files instead of pasting the content text?
I can see Camel 1.4.x in the classpath from above
Could you try to upgrade them to a 1.5 version such as:
Nop - still i got the same error:
I added 184.108.40.206-fuse version to my camel-core & added it to the classpath as follows:
I'm really passionate to get this interceptor running so i'll be able to 'know' my 'from' end-point in my processor unit.
Can you think of anything?
I have no clue why it does not work.
How do you start it? You have asked for help in many forums so its hard to keep track, with the status.
As a workaround you can kinda add some property to the Exchange in a processor that has a fixed name
from(x).process(set a fixed value here in exchange property)... continue with routing as normal
And then you can check if the exchange.getProperty("keyToFixedValue") that contains the fixed value.
I know its a poor man substitute.
Otherwise take some time and create a sample project with your problem. Add a readme.txt with full instructions how to start and get the error. And the .zip it and let some others have a look.
Just a note for it.
The servicemix-camel component will take the charge of loading came-core, camel-spring jars for the servicemix-camel. So please make sure you get the right version of servicemix-camel component.